Herbal Ayurvedic Digestive Enzyme Syrup
ZAYMOTAL AYURVEDIC DIGESTIVE SYRUP is an Ayurvedic Digestive Syrup formulation created to improve digestion of people and metabolization of the toxins produced during digestion. The powerful ingredients are used in the formulation that are helpful in digesting the food into absorbable form. It efficiently corrects the digestion process. This is an Ayurvedic Digestive Syrup, which is formulated for the improvement of digestion. It works by metabolizing the toxins which are made during the digestion process. The syrup is made using ingredients such as Amlaki, Mulethi, Nagarmotha, Ajmoda and Jeera.
- ZAYMOTAL AYURVEDIC DIGESTIVE SYRUP
Features of Ayurvedic Digestive Syrup
- It reduces sour belching and acidity.
- It removes sour or bitter taste in mouth.
- It is helpful in controlling diarrhea and constipation.
- It removes the food smell while burping.
- It efficiently reduces gas and bloating in abdomen.
- It relieves people from pricking sensation and stomach pain.
- It is effective in controlling fullness of any discomfort in the upper part of the abdomen.
- It controls conditions, such as nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and loss of appetite.
- Adult: Two teaspoonful in a day after any two meals.
- Children: One teaspoonful a day after any two meals.
- (or as suggested by Physician)
|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|
|Packaging Type||Mono Carton|
|Packaging Size||200 Ml|
|Brand||MARSS HERBALS (INDIA)|
|Drug Name||ZAYMOTAL SYRUP|
|Source||Fruit Source, Plant Source|
|Dose/Strength||10 ml. Twice A Day|
|Active Ingredient||Nagarmotha, Amlaki, Mulethi & Ajmoda|
|Composition||Each 10 ml.|
|Indications||In-Digestion, Acidity & Sour Belching|
|Application||In-Digestion, Acidity & Appetizer|
|Packing Size||200 ml|